ISO 50001 - Energy Management Systems Certification
ISO 50001 is a certification which proves your organisation’s commitment to energy management and energy efficiency. Using energy efficiently helps organisations to save money, conserve resources and tackle climate change.
The ISO 50001 framework outlines the energy management system (EMS) requirements for any organisation regardless of size, sector or location. An ISO 50001 compliant EMS gives organisations the opportunity to review the way in which they currently consume energy, highlight any areas where performance can be improved and implement cost saving measures, typically between 10 and 25% of their energy costs.
An ISO 50001 EMS gives organisations a framework of requirements, helping them to:
Optimum's ISO 50001 Certification Support Service
Optimum E-Switch can help guide you through the entire ISO 50001 certification process and provide an energy management system that delivers tangible results. Our market-leading energy management software has a range of powerful energy analysis and reporting capabilities that can help you to improve your organisation's energy performance.
Our ISO 50001 support service includes assistance in the following areas:
- Gap analysis – to identify ways in which current practices can be incorporated into an ISO50001 compliant EMS
- Development of bespoke policies, procedures and system tools to standardise energy management within your company
- Provide bespoke live energy monitoring software, allowing automated energy reporting
- Targeted energy auditing programmes to ‘cherry pick’ energy intensive sites and identify and implement cost saving measures
- Review behavioural practices to highlight energy performance improvement opportunities
- Complete a full compliance review, certification and internal audit
Explore this section
Get in Touch
+44 (0)1625 500511 email@example.com
Silk Point, Suite H