Fixed Energy Procurement for business, the Optimum Way
Our fixed-price energy procurement service gives you absolute budget certainty for the duration of your energy contract, allowing accurate forecasting of energy expenditure well in advance. This strategy removes the risk of exposure to market volatility, protecting against potential future price rises.
What are the key benefits of fixed-price energy purchasing?
- Budget certainty for the contract duration
- Remove the risk of market volatility
- Guarantee the cost of your energy for anything between one and four years
What we will do for you
Our energy procurement experts utilise our bespoke energy market analysis software to quickly go to market on your behalf, consulting all major UK energy suppliers to ensure you get the best price and most suitable fixed price energy tariff for your business.
We leverage excellent supplier relationships and substantial buying power whilst remaining fully independent of any utility provider – allowing us to negotiate the best deal for your business.
- Create an up-to-date dataset for all of your sites, detailing energy usage and current annual costs
- Collect all relevant data and check for any inconsistencies
- Issue tenders to energy suppliers (gas and/or electricity), stipulating any specific requirements
- Analyse offers and negotiate with suppliers to ensure the best price
- Process acceptance
- Manage supplier transfer (if you decide to switch from your current provider)
- Ongoing account support, with full energy management services available
Once the contract is in place, we will provide you with a wealth of post-acceptance services including ongoing account management, market intelligence, online reporting and invoice validation services.
The entire process is transparent and hassle-free – simply allow us to go to market on your behalf and find the best energy solution for your business.
Partners we work with include
Optimum E-Switch Limited t/a
Optimum Energy Group Limited
Registered Address: Capital House, Manchester Road, Droylsden, Manchester, England, M43 6PW
Company No. 08398000
Optimum Energy Group are fully Accredited Members of the Utilities Intermediaries Association.
We are proud to uphold the UIA code of practice and to display their Boat Mark, recognised as a guarantee of integrity, competence, and the highest standards of customer service.